The killer app for it is it's ability to analyze reading statistics. There's a free trial, which I haven't used yet, as I'm waiting for a statistically significant number of reads. It looks to be extremely powerful as an analytic tool.
- Clean interface
- Reliable and easy conversion from word processor files. Word format is the most reliable.
- Friendly chipper attitude. It is a pleasure to use.
- There is a user community similar to that on writeon.
- It is an aggregator like smashwords, but supports only Ios and Amazon
- It is probably unable to take advantage of Kindle unlimited. This is a major drawback for me as about half my "sales" are made that way. It's a safe way for a reader to explore a relatively unknown author.