- H.P. Lovecraft (Katherine's Choice)
- William Shakespeare (The French Orphan)
- James Joyce (Charlotte)
- James Joyce (Cecelia (unpublished, draft on blog and wattpad))
- Jane Austen (Cecelia Chapter 2 - go figure).
- Margarete Mitchell (Civil War Story (unpublished, draft on blog and wattpad))
Quite a mix. Doubt it has any great meaning, but it is fun.
I read a blog post about this site. It uses a Bayesian classifier. Pity it doesn't give you a certainty or precision for the score. (It also only has 54 or so authors).